Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Week 1, Day 2

Goal calories:  1420
Calories consumed: 1834
Calories burned: 345  (30 min elliptical)
Net calories: 1489

Oh so close... I have been feeling so munchy all day.  It's a good thing I made it to the gym (yay me!) although that might have contributed to my non-stop hunger.  Once I get used to this, I won't feel so hungry all the time, I'm sure.

I took my Kindle to the gym because I can't find my MP3 player.  I do believe the kids found it and have hidden it on me.  =/  I have never tried to read and do the elliptical and other than turning the page being a little bit of a bother, it worked out pretty well.  It hides most of the screen on the elliptical, so I'm not constantly staring at all the data on there, and it made the time pass pretty quickly.  I finished one book and started another.  

Now I just have to go repack my gym back and keep myself from snacking tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment