Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I don't even know what week it is anymore...

I'm alive!

I hope I'm not jinxing myself, but I think I've finally punched a hole in my mental block.  I started going to a yoga class with my sister on Saturdays and it's just blown me away.  I LOVE it.  And it's made me really want to be in better shape so I can do better in my practices.  The past 2 weeks, I've gotten in at least 2 workouts during the week.  Sometimes yoga, sometimes other stuff.  I found a ton of workout videos on youtube, so I won't be bored any time soon. 

I haven't really lost any weight, but it's changing - if that makes sense.  The scale isn't budging, but I've been wearing shirts that were too tight on me not too long ago.  My husband has told me I look like I've lost some weight.  I feel A LOT better.

I'm going to hit that 37 lbs.  Watch out!

Weigh in for this week:  264 (down 1 lb from last weigh in on here)

No comments:

Post a Comment